We collect and use personal information in order to:
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement that you may have with us.
- Anticipate and/or resolve problems with your service.
- Carry out market research and the tracking of sales.
- Analyse user data – we use Google Analytics to do this. You can review how Google process any of your information that they collect here and opt out of Google Analytics tracking here.
- Create and inform you of products and services the we think you may be interested in, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
In order carry out the above, we need to collect and process personal information about you (including but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, details of your visits to the website and any transactional information in relation to order fulfilment). We DO NOT collect or store credit card, bank or other financial details as all payments are handled by third party payment gateways (including but limited to PayPal). We may ask you for this information on the website during the registration process or at any subsequent point.
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you, such as the type of browsers you use or the website from which you linked to us. This information is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the website. We may, from time to time, supply the owners and operators of third party websites which have a link to our site with information about the number of users linking to the website from their website. You cannot be identified from any of this information.
We give you the option to decide what emails you receive from us. The emails we send fall into three categories: (i) General information emails which provide you with information about offers, new products and other things that we think may interest you or Butterfly Print Ltd customers generally, (ii) Service emails that we send concerning activity on your Butterfly Print Ltd account (for example to remind you of unordered items in your online cart or surveys to capture your feedback on orders you have placed with Butterfly Print Ltd) and (iii) Transactional emails relating directly to your orders and purchases from Butterfly Print Ltd. Please note that transactional emails that we send you are unaffected by your preferences for general information and service emails. If you wish to stop receiving transactional emails you must cease use of your account.
When you visit Butterfly Print Ltd we send small files called cookies to your computer (or similar device) which are essential for shopping with us and useful for storing your user preferences. You can read more about this here.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- You have the legal right to request a copy of any data we hold about you. You may do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – we reserve the right at our discretion to levy a charge of no more than £10 to cover our administration costs in fulfilling such requests. Requests will be answered within 28 working days of the enquiry, or within 28 working days of payment being received if payment is required.
- You have the legal right to rescind any permission you have given for us to collect your data, and/or to request that we remove all of your data from any system that we control. You must do this in writing to email@example.com and we will comply with your request within 15 working days of receipt of any such request.
- You have the legal right to know if we suffer any security breaches that affect your data. In the event of any data security breach, if your data are affected we will advise you of the breach in writing to the last known email address we have on file for you within 2 working days of us becoming aware of any such breach.
- Only you and our website admin team will have access to any of your data. You will not receive unsolicited communication from us unless such communication is necessary for
- our execution of a contract, order or course booking from you
- advice of a data breach or
- compliance with statutory or legal requirements.