Is your Primary Planner doing everything it might for the investment you make?
Created in partnership with Koa Ltd, our Primary Planner addresses mental well-being as well as offering all the advice that parents need about school procedures, safety and responsibilities. It is more than value for money …
Improve Home-School Links and support your pupils emotional well-being with the fastest selling Primary Planner on the market; the ultimate planner to ensure partnership between home and school and successful learning.
- A home-school planner for recording key dates and actions
- Daily home-school messages space
- Daily homework diary
- Daily reading record
- Excellent suggestions on how to support reading and spelling with key words at KS1 and 2 and key mathematical and scientific language
- Half-termly learning review pages to involve the children and celebrate success
- Half-termly target pages
- Consent forms – E-safety, school trips and more – which can be torn out and returned to school.
- Good advice to parents on everyday situations- the ‘what if’ situations of being late, feeling ill, moving house and more.
and emotional support for parents and children:
- Reassurance and suitable actions for parents in challenging situations- bullying and being a bystander, dealing with bereavement, separation and loss, growing up ‘early’ and how to build resilience.
- Sound practical advice to develop emotional well-being- dealing with peer pressure, making and maintaining friendships and more
An A5 durable planner, a page per day communication tool, tons of pages of educational advice and of emotional well-being advice written by an educational and mental health consultant that will fit with your school ethos and practice.
- Any form of school diary will support home-school links.
- This Primary Planner does so much more.
- It will deliver what you want to say about your school’s relationship with parents/carers.
- It is evidence of a true home/school partnership
Here’s what our customers say about our Primary Planner:
Our school gets their mental health information directly into the hands of its pupils and their parents/carers through a new kind of school planner with excellent outcomes… The school planner has been changed to include sections on mental health, emotional well-being and resilience. Every child receives one and parents read it and there’s a section for parents to support children and signposting parents to mental health links